Recently, Journeyman Distillery sent me a bottle of its Pit-Spitter Cherry Whiskey. They also included a couple of recipes for me to try. The one that I enjoyed the most was the Pit-Spitter Cherry Sour. I love a good tart cocktail. This drink will pucker your lips but in a good way.
- 1 ½ oz. Journeyman Pit-Spitter Cherry Whiskey
- ½ oz. Lemon Juice
- ½ oz. Simple Syrup
- 1 Egg white
- Lemon slice, for garnish
- Luxardo cherries, for garnish
- Shake all ingredients well with ice.
- Dry shake without ice.
- Strain into a coupe glass.
- Garnish with lemon slices and cherries.