Bourbon does not have to be expensive. Top distilleries around Kentucky produce excellent bourbons for under $25 a bottle.
Here are five bourbons that made the list:
- Old Forester: A rich and spicy bourbon that is best served on the rocks
- Wild Turkey 101: A lower-proof entry that allows more flavor from the mash bill. This bourbon is better utilized in mixed drinks.
- Four Roses: An entry-level bourbon full of flavor that is better for doing shots rather than sipping.
- Jim Beam: This bourbon is the utility player on the list. It can be used in just about any way possible.
- Ezra Brooks: A full-bodied and rich bourbon good for mixing and on the rocks
- Rebel Yell: This wheated bourbon is great for mixing. It has been described as fruity and smooth to the palate.
- Old Overholt Bonded: A rye bourbon that is the bonded version of the original. A spicy and vanilla taste allows this bourbon to be sipped.
Click here for more Bourbon Flight news.
Click here to sign up for The Bourbon Flight Newsletter.