The television show Yellowstone has increased the popularity of bourbon since it aired, but now one of its stars is putting his name on the bottle. Bingham’s Bourbon is the distilled spirit of Texas. It is utilizing only Texas-grown Rye, Wheat, Barley, and Corn. It’s artfully crafted and personalized in small batches, from grain to glass, as a Texas Certified Whiskey.
“A good friend once told me, take care of your art and your art will take care of you. Authenticity and integrity have always been at the heart of the songs and stories I tell, so when it came to making a whiskey that I could enjoy and share with my friends and fans, I knew the same standards would have to apply.
I’ve spent years travelin’ the world playing honky Tonks and bars, looking for a whiskey with enough kick and flavor to sip on the rocks but smooth enough for a celebratory shot at the bar. After searching high and low, I decided to head home to Texas and make my own. I’m proud to bring you now Bingham’s Bourbon.”
There will be two editions of the bourbon.
Original: 80 Proof Alc./Vol 40%
- Color – Light Golden Amber
- Nose – Rye spice, honeysuckle
- Palate – Sweet up front, toasted oak and baking spices
- Finish – Gentle finish with a hint of roasted pecans
Enough character to sip by fire and smooth enough for a shot at the bar with your mates.
Black: 94 Proof Alc./Vol 47%
- Color – Burnt Sienna
- Nose – Sweet and smokey, with a hint of brown sugar
- Palate – Lush mouthfeel, pecans, and dried fruit
- Finish – Spicy finish with approachable hints of toasted nuts, marshmallow, and wood scent
A smooth kick with flavor and personality to enjoy at the bar or the campsite.
Click here for more Bottle Releases.