The 2022 U. S. Open Whiskey & Spirits Championship is proud to announce the medal winners and Grand National Champions.
Judging in the U.S. Open Whiskey and Spirits Championships is blind; the judges know only the categories, but they do not know what they are tasting. Canadian entries were judged by distillers and instructors from Niagara College in Welland, Ontario. The American entries were judged by distillers and whiskey and spirits experts in Oxford, Ohio at the U.S. Open Event Center.
2022 U.S. Open Whiskey & Spirits Medal Winners
- Gold – Uncle Nearest 1884 – Nearest Green Distillery – Tennessee
- Silver – Ghost Hill Texas Bourbon – Treaty Oak Distilling – Texas
- Bronze – Ohio Straight Bourbon – Cincinnati Distilling – Ohio
Small Batch Bourbon 1-3 Years Under 100 Proof
- Gold – Longhair Jim Bourbon – Acre Distilling – Texas
- Silver – Bourbon – Cincinnati Distilling – Ohio
- Bronze – Endeavor Brewing and Spirits – Ohio
Small Batch Bourbon 1-3 Years 100 proof and over
- Gold – Five Stories Straight Bourbon – Northern Row Brewery and Distillery – Ohio
- Silver – World’s Best Dad – Dark Door Spirits – Florida
- Silver – Weldon Mills Reserve Bourbon Whiskey – Weldon Mills Distillery – North Carolina
Small Batch Bourbon 4-10 Years – Under 100 proof
- Gold – Moylan’s Bourbon with Sherry Finish – Moylan’s Distilling – California
- Silver – Bourbon – Grand Canyon Distilling – Arizona
- Bronze – Dragon’s Milk Origin – New Holland Distilling – Michigan
Small Batch Bourbon 4-10 Years – 100 proof and over
- Gold – Moylan’s Cask Strength Bourbon – Moylan’s Distilling – California
- Silver – Uncle Nearest Master Blend – Nearest Green Distillery – Tennessee
- Bronze – Grand Traverse Distillery Straight Bourbon – Grand Traverse Distillery – Michigan
Click here to sign up for The Bourbon Flight Newsletter.