Who wants to do the same thing over and over? I know I don’t. This New Year’s Eve at midnight, instead of toasting with champagne, bring in the new year with a glass of bourbon.
This list comprises golden oldies that will sure to make the new year bright and merry.
W. L. Weller, 12-Year-Old Bourbon
- Can you go wrong with Weller? The problem is that it is hard to find, but if you have a bottle of 12-year-old, your guests will appreciate the gesture.
Elijah Craig Barrel Proof Bourbon
- This spirit will surely wake you up for the rest of the night. Between 128-140 proof, please use a little water.
Old Ezra 7-Year-Old Bourbon
- One of Kentucky’s best-kept secrets, Old Ezra, will satisfy the craving for something sweet in the new year.
Widow Jane 10-Year-Old Bourbon
- The only blend on the list, this spirit will complete the night and guide you into the new year.
Four Roses Single Barrel
- Here is a bourbon that most people can handle, as it is an excellent introduction to the bourbon world.
Click here to sign up for The Bourbon Flight Newsletter.
Click here to join The Flight Club.