Who wants to do the same thing over and over? I know I don’t. This New Year’s Eve at midnight, instead of toasting with champagne, bring in the new year with a glass of bourbon.
This list comprises golden oldies that will sure to make the new year bright and merry.
W. L. Weller, 12-Year-Old Bourbon
- Can you go wrong with Weller? The problem is that it is hard to find, but if you have a bottle of 12-year-old, your guests will appreciate the gesture.
Elijah Craig Barrel Proof Bourbon
- This spirit will surely wake you up for the rest of the night. Between 128-140 proof, please use a little water.
Old Ezra 7-Year-Old Bourbon
- One of Kentucky’s best-kept secrets, Old Ezra, will satisfy the craving for something sweet in the new year.
Widow Jane 10-Year-Old Bourbon
- The only blend on the list, this spirit will complete the night and guide you into the new year.
Four Roses Single Barrel
- Here is a bourbon that most people can handle, as it is an excellent introduction to the bourbon world.