- 2.0 oz Kentucky Bourbon
- 0.5 oz Aperol
- 0.5 oz Kentucky Honey Syrup
- 1.0 oz Pineapple Juice
- 2-3 Dashes Aromatic Bitter
- 0.75 oz Lemon Juice
- Mix all ingredients into a cocktail shaker, and top with ice.
- Shake until chilled.
- Strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a lemon peel.
This cocktail is a little perplexing. The honey and pineapple juice was a weird combination and didn’t sit well on my tastebuds. The bourbon was overpowered by the number of ingredients. I wanted to rate this cocktail higher, but the flavors were just too much for me to enjoy. This Kentucky Bee is really more like a “D.”
Click here to sign up for The Bourbon Flight Newsletter.