The Lexington Humane Society is thrilled to announce the much-anticipated Kibbles & Bids Silent Auction, an exciting online event running from November 11 to November 21, 2023. This virtual auction promises to be an extraordinary opportunity for animal lovers and philanthropists to positively impact the lives of the over 400 animals currently in care at the Lexington Humane Society.
In a world where kindness and generosity matter more than ever, the Kibbles & Bids Silent Auction aims to raise vital funds for the Lexington Humane Society. This beloved nonprofit organization has been dedicated to caring for and finding loving homes for animals in the Lexington area for many years.
Some of the incredible auction items up for bid include:
- Tickets to the sold-out Tyler Childers concert.
- A fantastic getaway trip to Annapolis, Maryland.
- Rare and collectible bourbons for connoisseurs.
- Unique art pieces.
- Luxury skincare services and products.
- High-tech pet accessories and much more!
In addition to the silent auction, Kibbles & Bids offers multiple opportunities for participants to engage and contribute:
- **Raffle Entries:** Attendees can enter raffles to win exciting prizes, including a complete collectors set of Blanton’s Bourbon.
- **Donations in Honor:** Generous souls can make donations in honor of the animals they love. These contributions provide crucial support for the Lexington Humane Society’s ongoing efforts.
“We are incredibly excited to present Kibbles & Bids, an event that offers a unique and fun way to support our mission,” says Meghan Hawkins, Director of Community Engagement at the Lexington Humane Society. “The funds raised during this virtual silent auction will benefit the animals in our care, providing them shelter, medical care, and the chance to find their new homes.”
How to Participate:
- Visit our website at adoptlove.net to register for the event.
- Browse and bid on fantastic auction items from November 11th to November 21st, 2023.
Together, we can make a meaningful difference in the lives of animals who depend on our compassion and support. Help us make Kibbles & Bids a roaring success!
For more information about the Kibbles & Bids Silent Auction, please visit adoptlove.net or contact Special Events Manager Katy Stoess at [email protected].
About Lexington Humane Society:
Founded in 1889 by J. William Sayre, the Lexington Humane Society (LHS) is a 501(c)3 organization solely dependent on private donations, grants and community support. We receive no operating support from the government or national animal welfare groups, including HSUS or the ASPCA.
Among other things, LHS is the largest pet adoption agency in Central Kentucky. We educate the community on responsible pet care and the compassionate treatment of all animals, and we spay/neuter the pets of qualifying families at a low cost.