How can the birthplace of bourbon only represent 27% of the list? I am not sure I agree with the list, but we are proud that we had four bars make the cut.
The Tasting Table website does not list them in any particular order.
- Delilah’s, Chicago
- Proof, Omaha
- Jack Rose Dining Saloon, Washington D.C.
- Canon, Seattle
- Miller House, Owensboro
- Barrell Proof, New Orleans
- The Century Bar, Dayton
- The Copper Still, New York City
- Twisted Spoke, Chicago
- Bluegrass Tavern, Lexington
- Merle’s Whiskey Kitchen, Louisville
- Amsden Bourbon Bar, Versailles
- The Blind Barbour, Raleigh
- Seven Grand, Denver
- The Quiet Few, Boston
Click here to sign up for The Bourbon Flight Newsletter.
Click here to join The Flight Club.