Only two days before Christmas and holiday guests continue to lounge around my house and use up all my Wi-Fi. I have a cocktail recipe that will hopefully give them a hint to return to their homes. What more can someone want in a going-away breakfast?
I am not a Scrooge, but I do like my space.
- 2 oz. of Kentucky Bourbon
- 1 oz. Orange Juice
- 0.5 oz. Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 Dashes of Aromatic Bitters
- 1 Toasted Mini Waffle
- In a shaker with ice, add bourbon, orange juice, maple syrup and bitters.
- Shake vigorously
- Strain into a chilled glass.
- Garnish with a toasted mini waffle.
If this doesn’t work, then I don’t know another way.