If you are like me, you wait until the last minute to buy Christmas presents. Even by then, I still have no clue what to get someone. If by chance I have a good idea, someone else has already bought it for them.
I know it is my fault for procrastinating, especially during the holidays. This year, however, I have an idea that is sure to land me at the top of Santa’s nice list, GIVE BOURBON!
Here are the reasons bourbon is a perfect gift:
- Bourbon can be more or less expensive as you want.
- Bourbon does not spoil.
- Bourbon makes you happy. Who doesn’t want to be happy?
- Bourbon can be shared with the giver.
At The Bourbon Flight, we are here to help everyone be the best darn present giver this year.
- Best budget bourbon: Four Roses Bourbon $19
- Best splurge bourbon: Russell’s Reserve Single Barrel $89
- Best bourbon for beginners: Basil Hayden $39
- Best bourbon for whiskey geeks: Michter’s US*1 Kentucky Straight Bourbon $49
- Best bourbon for cocktail lovers: Maker’s Mark $25
- Best Bourbon outside Kentucky: Garrison Brothers Straight Bourbon $79
- Best bourbon for the boss: Blanton’s $150 if you can find it
- Best limited-edition bourbon: Booker’s Bourbon Kentucky Tea Batch $89
Don’t be a scrooge and give gift cards, put a little thought into it and buy your recipient bourbon.
Click here for more Original Pours.