Well, it is official, The Kentucky Iced Tea recipe was a hit. It blew up on social media and has received a ton of views and reviews. This week I am going back into my bag of recipes and pulling an oldie but goodie out. The Kentucky One Fourth is a nod to the original Arnold Palmer, which mixes sweet tea and lemonade. We will add two more ingredients to make it a true one-fourth. Of course, bourbon and one extra special ingredient, blackberry juice. Blackberries have been the official fruit of Kentucky since 2004. Once again, this recipe is for a full pitcher of tea.
- 15 oz. of Kentucky Bourbon
- 15 oz. of Sweet Tea
- 15 oz. of Lemonade
- 15 oz. of Blackberry Juice
- 3 Cups of the Good Ice
- Sprig of Mint
- Lemon Wedges
- Combine sweet tea, lemonade, Kentucky bourbon, and blackberry juice into a 60 oz. pitcher.
- Add the good ice.
- Stir well, and refrigerate until serving.
- Garnish each glass with a lemon slice and a sprig of mint.
- Serve equally in a highball glass.
This recipe receives 5/5 Barrels.
Click here for more Bourbon reviews.