Mark your calendar for October 20, 2022, when tickets will be available for God’s Pantry Food Bank’s The Spirits of Kentucky raffle! You could be the winner of some great rare Kentucky bourbon while also supporting a worthy cause. Only 1,000 tickets will be made available! Cost per ticket = $100.
Keep checking back for more information! You won’t want to miss out on these super sets of bourbon!
By participating in this bourbon raffle and all of our fundraising events, you join many others in supporting our mission to feed those who are facing hunger.
- You must be 21 years or older to enter and must reside in the contiguous 48 US States.
- You must verify your date of birth upon receipt of prize(s).
- We will not ship alcohol. If your name is drawn, you must have the means to pick up the prize package from our Lexington office.
- You may purchase more than one ticket.
- A confirmation email for your purchase will be sent immediately.
- Ticket numbers will be displayed on the purchased ticket log on our website. Physical raffle tickets will not be mailed. Receipt and/or transaction numbers should not be confused with raffle ticket numbers.
- The winner(s) will be notified by phone and email no later than November 29, 2022.
- A maximum of 1,000 tickets will be sold, although the actual number sold may be less.
- Void where participation is prohibited.
- All proceeds benefit God’s Pantry Food Bank, a Kentucky 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
NOTE: God’s Pantry Food Bank employees, board members, and immediate family members are not eligible for this raffle. Void where prohibited by law. Participants do not need to attend the raffle to participate or win. The raffle will be conducted in Kentucky in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. With the following announcement via Facebook, phone, and email, the winner will be notified by certified mail and have 30 days to claim their prize.
Click here to sign up for The Bourbon Flight Newsletter.