As the WGA and SAG-AFTRA strikes continue, new shows are hard to come by. That is why CBS started airing the first season of the hit series Yellowstone. Taylor Sheridan’s neo-western, featuring Kevin Costner (John Dutton), Cole Hauser (Rip Wheeler), Kelly Reilly (Beth Dutton), and Luke Grimes (Kayce Dutton), originally debuted in 2018 on the basic cable channel Paramount Network, creating an enormous fandom, that launched two spinoffs, “1883” and “1923,” on Paramount+.
Dutton, which controls the largest contiguous ranch in the United States, is under constant attack by those it borders – land developers, an Indian reservation, and America’s first National Park.
It is no secret that the Duttons like to drink and drink a lot. Yes, I am looking at you, Beth! Many well-known bourbons have been featured in the series, such as Bulleit, Buffalo Trace, and W.L. Weller 12-Year-Old.
With all this bourbon being consumed, why not create a drinking game?
It’s simple. You take a sip of bourbon whenever an item on this list is mentioned.
- Anytime someone ropes a cow.
- Beth has a drink.
- Chief Rainwater vows revenge for his people.
- John refers to Tate as “Grandson.”
- Gator serves a meal, and Beth does not eat it.
- Beth gets into a physical fight.
- Every time the “Y” Yellowstone logo is shown.
- Anytime Teeter says something you cannot understand.
- Every time someone goes to the “Train Station.”
- Anytime there is a card game in the bunkhouse.
I want to warn you this game can be hazardous to your health. Please drink responsibly and sip some water in between.
Click here for more Original Pours.