It’s the first official week of spring. It is time to put away all things winter and jump head-first into the season. What better way to celebrate National Cocktail Day than with a refreshing bourbon cocktail? This drink is called, A Bourbon Flight Fling.
We took our favorite flavors and combined them into one delicious cocktail.
- 2 oz. Kentucky Bourbon
- 1 oz. Lime Juice
- 1 oz. Cherry Juice
- 1/2 oz. Demerara Syrup
- 2 Dashes of Molasses Bitters
- Splash of Pineapple Juice
- Splash of Sprite
- Fill Shaker with Ice
- Combine bourbon, lime, and cherry juice in the shaker.
- Shake to combine
- Open the shaker then add demerara syrup, bitters, and pineapple juice.
- Strain into a highball glass with ice and top with sprite.
- Top with an orange slice and cherry.
Click here to sign up for The Bourbon Flight Newsletter.
Click here to join The Flight Club