Eastside Distilling, producers of Burnside Oregon Oaked Bourbon and Goose Hollow increased second-quarter sales by $1.5 million. Overall, gross sales increase from $3.6 million to $5.1millon in its second quarter, compared with the $0.9 million made for the same period in 2021.
Second Quarter 2022 Highlights:
- Digitally printed over 1.5 million cans since operations began at the end of April
- Improved EBITDA by $0.3 million from prior year second quarter
- Raised $1.0 million in during the quarter with proceeds used to purchase cans for the digital can printer
- Improved spirits gross profit over $1.5 million for the quarter from bulk wholesale activities
- Fully repaid Live Oak Debt Facility of $1.9 million
In the earnings report call, Geoffrey Gwin, Eastside Distilling CEO said, “We built on the progress made in Q1 and expect to continue to improve results through the balance of the year.”
Click here to sign up for The Bourbon Flight Newsletter.