While Kentucky is often considered the epicenter of bourbon production, there are also some excellent bourbon distilleries located outside of Kentucky. Here are some of the best bourbon distilleries outside Kentucky:
- George Dickel Distillery – Tullahoma, Tennessee
- Jack Daniel’s Distillery – Lynchburg, Tennessee
- Woodinville Whiskey Co. – Woodinville, Washington
- Balcones Distilling – Waco, Texas
- High West Distillery – Park City, Utah
- Hillrock Estate Distillery – Ancram, New York
- WhistlePig Whiskey – Shoreham, Vermont
- Stranahan’s Colorado Whiskey – Denver, Colorado
- Garrison Brothers Distillery – Hye, Texas
- Copper Fox Distillery – Sperryville, Virginia
These distilleries are known for their unique and high-quality bourbon offerings, and for their use of local ingredients and traditional distilling methods.
Click here for more Original Pours.