What is great about starting a new year is that my yearly bourbon budget restarts. At the beginning of each year, I set a budget for how much I will spend on whiskey. There have been years that I have been under, and there have been times I have blown right through it before April. It all depends on the releases.
Recently, I have had to increase my budget due to extremely high prices, but we all have our limits.
Here is my list of “buys” in 2023:
- Russell’s Reserve 10-Year-Old $39
- Eagle Rare 10-Year-Old $99
- Breckenridge Reserve Blend $49
- Buffalo Trace Straight Bourbon $45
- Maker’s Mark Cask Strenght $30
- Watershed Distillery Blended Straight Bourbon $40
- Broken Barrel Whiskey Co. California Oak Bourbon $32
- Knob Creek 9-Year-Old $49
- Barrell Bourbon New Year 2023 $90
- Bulleit Bourbon 10-Year-Old $45
Click here for more Original Pours.
Click here to join The Flight Club.