The popular spirits website, wikiliQ, has gathered the top ten popular brands of 2023. In the big world of bourbon brands, there’s a bottle out there for every taste, price point, and preference. Whether you’re looking for the perfect bourbon to pair with a cocktail, something smoky and assertive, or a smooth sipper, we’ve got you covered.
Here we introduce a list of the ten most popular bourbon brands you’ll want to add to your shopping list as soon as possible.
(1) Bulleit Bourbon
- Bulleit Bourbon is inspired by the whiskey that was pioneered by Augustus Bulleit over 150 years ago.
(2) Maker’s Mark Bourbon Whisky
- Maker’s Mark started with bread, of course. Bill Samuels bought the Burks’ Distillery in Loretto, Kentucky, in 1953 and did the predictable – just not in a predictable way.
(3) Jim Beam Bourbon Whiskey
- Founded in 1795 and passed down through one family for the past seven generations, Jim Beam is the world’s best-selling bourbon.
(4) Basil Hayden’s Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Marked by a rich cascade of aromas and flavors, Basil Hayden’s® Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey is carefully matured for exceptional quality and distilled in the heart of bourbon country in Clermont, Kentucky.
(5) Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Woodford Reserve is built around flavor. The art of making fine bourbon first took place on the site of the Woodford Reserve Distillery, a National Historic Landmark, in 1812.
(6) Knob Creek Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Knob Creek Bourbon has some good blood. Not only is it named after the boyhood home of Abraham Lincoln.
(7) Buffalo Trace Bourbon
- Ancient buffalo carved paths through the wilderness that led American pioneers and explorers to new frontiers.
(8) Evan Williams Bourbon
- Founded in 1783 on the banks of the Ohio River, Evan Williams is one of the oldest distilleries in the country
(9) Wild Turkey 101
- Wild Turkey 101 is different for a good reason, and it all comes down to premium ingredients, select barrels, and a lot of patience.
(10) Four Roses
- Four Roses is a Kentucky straight bourbon whiskey brand produced by the Kirin Brewery Company of Japan.