Why not sit by a roaring fire with a glass of bourbon and read about bourbon? That is exactly what Mashed.com, a lifestyle website, wants you to do. They have ranked the 12 best whiskey books whiskey lovers need to read. The books included little-known facts about the distillery, the distillation process and, of course, the brand’s history.
- Bourbon Empire: The Past and Future of America’s Whiskey by Reid Mitenbuler
- The Bourbon Bible by Eric Zandona
- Buffalo, Barrels, & Bourbon: The Story of How Buffalo Trace Distillery Became The World’s Most Awarded Distillery by F. Paul Pacult
- The Big Book of Bourbon Cocktails by Amy Zavatto
- Bourbon Curious: A Tasting Guide for the Savvy Drinker with Tasting Notes for Dozens of New Bourbons by Fred Minnick
- Pappyland: A Story of Family, Fine Bourbon, and the Things That Last by Wright Thompson
- Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey: An American Heritage by Michael R. Veach
- The Bourbon Bartender: 50 Cocktails to Celebrate the American Spirit – A Cocktail Book by Jane Danger and Alla Lapushchik
- Whiskey Lore’s Travel Guide to Experiencing Kentucky Bourbon: Learn, Plan, Taste, Tour by Drew Hannush
- American Whiskey, Bourbon & Rye: A Guide to the Nation’s Favorite Spirit by Clay Risen
- The Kentucky Bourbon Experience: A Visual Tour of Kentucky’s Bourbon Distilleries by Leon Howlett
- The Bourbon Country Cookbook: 95 Recipes and More from a Modern Kentucky Kitchen by David Danielson and Tim Laird
Click here to sign up for The Bourbon Flight Newsletter.
Click here to join The Flight Club.