Ask any bourbon lover how they enjoy bourbon and you will receive many answers. Answers such as on the rocks, mixed, or with a splash of water, etc… Not one way is correct, but ask any distiller, and they will answer, “Neat.”
Neat means nothing added, just the bourbon and a glass. It is the most authentic expression that the distillery offers of its product. We are listing the five best bourbons to drink neat.
- Bulleit Bourbon 10-Year-Old: If it is good enough for the Duttons, it is good enough for me.
- Buffalo Trace: Again, if it is good enough for John, Rip and Beth, who am I to go against them?
- Uncle Nearest 1820: The teacher of Jack Daniels, how can you go wrong?
- Rabbit Hole Heigold Bourbon: A sleek bottle with an absolutely perfect flavor profile to sip pure.
- Eagle Rare 10-Year-Old: One of the best bourbons to sip on. If you can find it, hold to the bottle as long as possible.
Click here to sign up for The Bourbon Flight Newsletter.
Click here to join The Flight Club.