The following rarest bourbon list according to mashed.com, a website that describes itself as the ultimate destination for all things food.
Bourbons like these are called “unicorns.” Just as the unicorn is a mythical creature, its beauty is frequently discussed but rarely seen, so too are many of the most famous bottles of bourbon in the world today.
- Pappy Van Winkle Family Reserve Straight Bourbon
- Orphan Barrel Whoop & Holer 28-Year-Old American
- Buffalo Trace Double Eagle Very Rare Bourbon
- Old Forester Birthday Bourbon
- Michter’s Limited Release 25-Year-Old Kentucky Straight Bourbon
- Parker’s Heritage Collection 1996 Cask Strenght Small Batch Straight Bourbon
- A.H. Hirsch Reserve 1974 16-Year-Old Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- William Heavenhill 13-Year-Old Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Old Rip Van Winkle 25-Year-Old Bourbon
- 2017 Four Roses Al Young 50th Anniversary Bourbon
- John E Fitzgerald Very Special Reserve Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Angel’s Envy Kentucky Straight Bourbon Finished in Madeira Casks
- Milam & Greene: The Castle Hill Series 13-Year-Old Bourbon
- George T. Stagg Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey