The Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board (PLCB) announces that lottery winners can purchase 4,429 bottles of rare whiskeys.
The lottery is open to Pennsylvania residents only. This event features six products in five lotteries that will be held in the following order:
- Blanton’s Gold Straight Bourbon, $119.99 each: 477 bottles for individual consumers, 159 bottles for licensees
- Blanton’s Straight From the Barrel Bourbon, $149.99 each: 483 bottles for individual consumers, 160 bottles for licensees
- Eagle Rare Straight Bourbon 17 Year Old 2022 Release, $109.99 each: 1 bottle for individual consumers
- Heaven Hill Heritage Collection Straight Corn Whiskey 20 Year Old 2023 Edition, $289.99 each: 150 bottles for individual consumers, 49 bottles for licensees
- Russell’s Reserve Straight Bourbon 13-Year Old Barrel Proof, $149.99 each: 566 bottles for individual consumers, 188 bottles for licensees
- Stagg Straight Bourbon Barrel Proof, $54.99 each: 1,647 bottles for individual consumers, 549 bottles for licensees
Participants may opt in to one, several or all of the lotteries. If a participant wins the right to purchase a bottle in a drawing, they will be removed from subsequent drawings in that lottery. Purchase is limited to one bottle per participant per lottery. One entry per household per lottery is allowed; duplicative entries will be disqualified.