Win the chance to buy rare liquors — including a 20-year bourbon with a $1,150 price tag — in Ohio Liquor’s Spring 2023 Bottle Lottery.
Ohio Liquor is conducting an online lottery to give as many Ohioans as possible a chance to purchase a bottle from the OHLQ Spring 2023 Bottle Lottery. Featuring an impressive assortment of artisan-crafted bourbons from celebrated distilleries throughout the United States, this lottery includes a distinct selection of products from Blanton’s, Elmer T. Lee, Michter’s, Parker’s, Weller, and Willett Family Estate.
The Spring Bottle Lottery will open at 12:01 a.m. on April 10, 2023. All entries must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. on April 17, 2023.
Entrants must be at least 21 years old and an Ohio resident. Military servicemembers stationed in Ohio may also enter. Entrants can sign up for a chance to buy any or all of the bottles listed, but winners will only be allowed to buy one.
Here’s what’s on the shelf this season and the price of a 750-milliliter bottle before tax:
- Blanton’s Straight From the Barrel: $150
- Elmer T. Lee Single Barrel Bourbon: $40.99
- Michter’s Single Barrel 20-Year Bourbon: $1,149.99
- Old Fitzgerald 19-Year Bottled-in-Bond: $239.99
- Parker’s Heritage Collection 16th Edition: $174.99
- Weller Single Barrel: $49.99
- Willett Family Estate 6-Year Bourbon: $131
- Willett Family Estate 8-Year Bourbon: $235.98