Why not enhance your chocolate chip cookie experience? Everything is better with bourbon and these cookies do not disappoint. Kentucky bourbon pecan chocolate chip cookies will satisfy your sweet tooth.
- 3¼ cups AP flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1¼ tsp baking powder
- 1¼ tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1¾ cups packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp Kentucky bourbon
- 1½ cups (12 ounces) dark chocolate chips or dark chocolate bars, chopped
- 1 cup pecan halves
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF
- Bake pecans on single layer baking sheet for 12 minutes, remove from oven and cool, roughly chop and set aside
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt
- In another large bowl, whisk together the melted butter and both sugars until thoroughly combined, add eggs, one at a time, and whisking until combined. Add in vanilla and bourbon, whisking until mixture is well-combined. Using a spatula, stir in the flour mixture
- Fold in dark chocolate chips and toasted pecans.
- Using a cookie scoop, portion out dough 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheet
- Bake cookies for 14 minutes, until lightly golden brown on top
Click here to sign up for The Bourbon Flight Newsletter.