BourbonCon, a bourbon convention hosted at the Lexington Marriott Griffin Gate Golf Resort & Spa, will return on January 19th & 20th, 2024. Whether you’re a seasoned bourbon enthusiast or new to the world of whiskey, get ready for a neat bourbon experience with over 30 distilleries under one roof for one weekend. Tickets are on sale now at www.bourbonconlex.com.
Key BourbonCon 2024 Highlights:
- Bourbon Tastings & Vendor Exhibits: Sample bourbons, whiskeys and ryes from over 30 official partners like Maker’s Mark, Buffalo Trace, Angel’s Envy, Evan Williams, Four Roses, Heaven Hill, Beam Suntory and more! Hit the tasting floor to try products ranging from well-known brands to new and upcoming distilleries.
- Darnell “SuperChef” Ferguson Cooking Demonstration: Learn tips and tricks on how to cook with America’s native spirit from Food Network’s Darnell “SuperChef” Ferguson. Photo opportunities and a cookbook signing will be available after SuperChef’s demonstration.
- Masterclasses and Expert Insights: Listen to distillery experts and ambassadors such as Chris Morris (Woodford Reserve), Rob Samuels (Maker’s Mark), Freddie Johnson (Buffalo Trace), and Beth Burrows (Beam Suntory) lead interactive discussions and Q&A sessions.
- Culinary Experiences: Enjoy cuisine from eight local restaurants at Friday night’s Taste of Lexington Pop-Up. On Saturday, indulge in a 4-course bourbon-inspired dinner.
- VIP Tasting Lounge: Aficionados can taste a selection of rare and allocated bourbons in BourbonCon’s VIP Tasting Lounge while listening to live music and relaxing in a speakeasy ambiance. Don’t miss your chance to be part of BourbonCon 2024. Visit www.bourbonconlex.com to secure your tickets and learn more about this extraordinary celebration of Kentucky bourbon and culinary talent.