As we continue counting down to the new year, here is a list of the best bourbons of 2022. This list comes from VinePair, a digital media website.
New or limited-edition releases that deliver upon their hype or arrive with an unexpected bang and bottles that aren’t afraid to venture into the left field and then justify their reason for doing so. Of course, there’s also the price to consider. No amount (within reason) is off-limits, but each release has to live up to the price at which it retails.
- Hirsch The Cask Strength Kentucky Straight Bourbon Average price: $200
- Booker’s Bourbon ‘Kentucky Tea Batch’ 2022-03 Average price: $170
- Stellum Bourbon Whiskey Average price: $61
- Bardstown Bourbon Company Fusion Series #7 Average price: $65
- Michter’s 10-Year Single Barrel Kentucky Straight Rye Whiskey Average price: $342
- Elijah Craig Toasted Barrel Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey Average price: $132
- New Riff Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey Average price: $42
- Knob Creek 18-Year 2022 Limited Edition Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey Average price: $250
Click here to sign up for The Bourbon Flight Newsletter.
Click here to join The Flight Club.