Research, in a nutshell, is the Study Finds website tagline. They claim to have searched the internet to find the best bottles available. The site visited ten leading expert websites to see which bourbons were rated the highest.
- W. L. Weller, 12-Year-Old Bourbon: This will give you fits trying to find and at a reasonable price. W.L. Weller’s 12-Year-Old Bourbon is one of the best money and time can buy.
- Elijah Craig Barrel Proof Bourbon: Hotter than others, this is the Bourbon for you if you like heat in your drink.
- Old Ezra 7-Year-Old Bourbon: A little more low-key than the others, this award-winning Bourbon is priced right and rated high.
- Widow Jane 10-Year-Old Bourbon: Do not let the 10-year age statement fool you. This Bourbon is a sweat sipper with floral and baking spices notes throughout.
- Four Roses Single Barrel: An excellent starter for drinking Bourbon. The starting price is reasonable and the drink is fantastic.
Click here to sign up for The Bourbon Flight Newsletter.
Click here to join The Flight Club.