The 2nd Annual event coincides with International Tennessee Whiskey Day. It will offer four days of whiskey events, including a Blend Your Own Bottle, a roundtrip tour and BBQ at Jack Daniel’s, a Pre-party at Ole Smoky, the Grand Tasting, and a Women in Whiskey Brunch. Presented by Tennessee Whiskey Trail and Half Full Productions, more information and tickets are available now at www.TnWhiskeyTrailExperience.com.
“The Tennessee Whiskey Trail represents the best spirits this state has to offer, and we’re thrilled to bring this event back in year two with a week-long celebration to immerse our guests and savor all the spirits of Tennessee,” said Charity Toombs, Executive Director of the Tennessee Distillers Guild.
Participating Distilleries include:
- Old Dominick Distillery
- Old Glory Distilling Company
- Pennington Distilling Company
- Nashville Barrel Company
- Nelson’s Green Brier Distillery
- Corsair Distillery
- Big Machine Distillery
- Tennessee Legend Distillery
- Ole Smoky Distillery
- Nashville Craft Distillery
- Leiper’s Fork Distillery
- Company Distilling
- Prichard’s Distillery
- Jack Daniel’s Distillery
- Nearest Green Distillery
- Cascade Hollow (George Dickel)
- Short Mountain Distillery
- Chattanooga Whiskey
- Gate 11 Distillery
- Brushy Mountain Distillery
- Knox Whiskey Works
- PostModern Spirits
- Old Tennessee Distilling Company
- Junction 35 Spirits
- Old Forge Distillery
- Sugarlands Distilling Company
- Bootleggers Distillery
- Lost State Distilling
- May 15 – 21 – Special Pours & Cocktails at various Industry partners
- May 16 – 21 – Chef and Spirit-Paired Dinners
- May 18, Thursday, 6 PM – Blend Your Own Bottle Experience at Pennington Distilling Co.
- May 19, Friday, 9 AM – 4 PM – Jack Daniel’s Tour, Tasting, and BBQ on the Hill including roundtrip transportation to Lynchburg, TN
- May 19, Friday, 5 PM – Ole Smoky Pre-party with live music and seasonal tastings
- May 20, Saturday, 1 PM – TN Whiskey Trail Experience Grand Tasting VIP / GA at 2 PM
- May 21, Sunday, 11 AM – Women in Whiskey Brunch, tasting, and panel meet & greet at Bourbon Steak
- THURSDAY, May 18 – Blend Your Own Bottle Experience – Pennington Distilling Co. – “The Davidson Reserve Blend Your Own Bottle Experience,” a new sensory adventure for whiskey enthusiasts. Pennington Distilling Company’s knowledgeable staff of blenders guide the guests through their personalized adventure of blending their unique Tennessee Whiskey from select aged barrels in our rick house. The ticket includes all instructions and materials, hors d’oeuvres, an open bar during the experience, and a customized 750mL bottle of your personal blend. Tickets are $199 and are limited to the first 50.
- FRIDAY, May 19 – Jack Daniel’s Tour, Tasting, and BBQ on the Hill Experience – Join Jack Daniel’s Distilling team for a special tour, tasting, and BBQ on The Hill as part of the TN Whiskey Trail Experience. Buses depart at 9 am and will return by 4 pm. Enjoy a full day of education, touring, tasting, a BBQ lunch with live music, and a meet & greet with Jack Daniel’s Distillers. Roundtrip Transportation included to Lynchburg, TN. Tickets are $129 and are limited to the first 300.
- FRIDAY, May 19 – Ole Smoky Pre-party – Ole Smoky at 6th & Peabody is inviting all the participating Distillers and the public to a pre-party, including tastings, live music, and food available for purchase. No tickets are required to attend this event.
- SATURDAY, May 20 – General Admission – TN Whiskey Trail Experience Grand Tasting – Admission includes a souvenir tasting Glencairn glass to enjoy samples from all the TN Whiskey Trail Distilleries in one place, an opportunity to purchase bottles to go, live music, food tastings from featured chefs released throughout the evening with dishes including TN Whiskey, a cigar lounge, and interactive games. Tickets are $79 and are limited to 2000.
- SATURDAY, May 20 – VIP TN Whiskey Trail Experience Grand Tasting – Admission includes early entry at 1 PM, all General Admission benefits, and a VIP area with seating, tastings, small bites, and a subscription to BOURBON+ Magazine. Tickets are $169 and are limited to the first 300.
- SUNDAY, May 21 – Women in Whiskey Brunch on International TN Whiskey Day- In celebration of International TN Whiskey Day, enjoy a delicious brunch with beautiful views from atop the JW Marriott in the Bourbon Steak, including a tasting flight from the top women representing TN, Whiskey – Panel Guests TBA. Cash bar for additional alcoholic beverages available. Hosted by Straight Up 615 Cary Ann Fuller. Tickets are $159 and are limited to the first 100.
The Tennessee Whiskey Trail Experience partners and sponsors include TN Whiskey Trail, Nashville Convention and Visitors Corporation, Pennington Distilling Co., Cascade Hollow (George Dickel), Ole Smoky, Any Road, Frugal MacDoogal and more TBA.
The Tennessee Whiskey Trail knits together 28 Tennessee distilleries. It gives visitors a taste of Tennessee whiskey’s history, tradition, and novelty, with the ultimate goal being to promote whiskey tourism in Tennessee.